Sunday, March 30, 2008

An Announcement

I wasn't sure if this was the appropriate forum to let this be known, but I decided to post this anyway. I decided to post it because, darn it, I am feeling something I have never felt, and when you feel something like this you just want to run to the highest of mountain tops and scream to the world.

I have met someone new, someone pretty special. We have been talking about marriage, kids, a honeymoon in Sturgis, the whole nine yards. I don't mind telling you I am feeling downright GIDDY!

I want you all to meet her and I figured the best way to do that would be to show you this video I took of her when we went to a concert recently.

I don't recall which concert it was exactly, it may have been a production of Wagner's "Tristan and Isolde" or it may have been the orchestra doing Mahler's fifth symphony. Or come to think of it, it may have been Dokken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is you are a lucky man. Hell ya, a lucky man.