Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Year, New Me

And yes, I know I stated previously that I would be posting more, and I will...I promise. It's just that in the last week I started a new job and classes started today.

Today I began more third and final year of law school (19th grade) and I am glad it has begun, only because that means that it will eventually end.

When my summer clerkship ended I was able to secure an internship for the school year at a big company in a ridiculously big building. The work itself is ok, thus far the biggest challenge has been finding my desk. That isn't a joke. I can't find my desk. The other interns I work with have expressed the same concern.

I know what floor I work on and I know sort of what wing my area is, but when you enter the building with the maze of cubicles and halls and virtually no signs telling you where you are, it is easy to get turned around. I go back tomorrow after being away for two days so buckle up, it could be a bumpy ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you let the entire olympics go by without comment. Also, what do you have for me on the Convention? Donde estas, primo?

MC