Friday, September 26, 2008

Hey, it's only been a month

Lot's going on: debate tonight, I am afflicted with Twins fever, Palin, bailouts, our new bridge in Minneapolis is open (and so far has not fallen into the river), I am swamped with school, and today at work I had to actually write the word "pooping" into a legal memorandum.

In addition to this seldom used, and even less seldom read, blog, I now have a presence on two other website, Library Thing (which I love) and Facebook (which I hate).

If you look over there--------------------------------------------------------->
you can see a random sample from my Library Thing, but I prefer to call it "Library Thang."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night? If you haven't, I'm going to mail you a copy.

Mary C

9th and Hennepin said...

I haven't, but I can quite easily go get myself a copy. Thanks for the recommendation. Do new mothers have time or energy to read?

Anonymous said...

No, I don't have time to read. Not at all, but there are copies floating around my school that they bought for us to read. The thought was that this would make people understand how to do their job. We had two extra after school meetings last week and I don't really need office supplies or computer paper, so if they're still around, I'll snag a copy.

MC