Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who is it gonna be?

My top two choices would be Seblieus and Richardson, but everything seems to be pointing to Bayh or Biden. I think it will be Bayh. I actually like Biden a lot more than most people seem to. His foreign policy experience and judgment are quite sound and I think his straightforward, no b.s. persona will register well with blue color voters. Plus, it's important to get Delaware's three electoral votes locked up.

I am one of those people who will be getting a text message from the Obama campaign announcing the selection. As soon as we know, I will post and have some sort of ill-thought out, poorly worded, and vapid commentary. The problem is that I often don't know where my phone is or the ringer is on silent. So the chances that the rest of the world learns of the selection before I do are quite high.

No comments: