Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where I have been

I am quite sure that I don't have anything that resembles a 'readership' so the recent lack of posting on the 'ol blog has probably been noticed by few and lamented by less.

Still I just wanted to say that I am still here and alive but I have been too busy and too distracted to post for a couple of reasons.

First, I have been through a very grueling finals period. My last one is today and then I can put this hellish year behind me.

Second, and much more importantly, my dog was diagnosed with cancer two weeks ago. Last night, just after midnight, she passed away. She was scheduled to be put to sleep on Friday but her health declined very rapidly and last night she breathed her last.

I could write a long post about Bailey and how much she meant to me, how much I loved her. I could write of her kind soul and her sweet disposition. She wasn't the brightest dog, but she was mine.

I could write of these things but I won't. I'll keep them for me.

Back when I can, folks.

Peace.

No comments: